If you repeatedly criticize someone for liking something you don’t, they won’t stop liking it. They’ll stop liking you.
I was thinking terrible things that could happen if someone like Homucifer found Hitomi and decided she was a new plaything.
The only way for this future to never come is by paying me in Yuri.Go ahead. That sounds like an interesting story.
"You poor dear…" I mused to myself, as I watched the others. All of my friends, minus one. Minus Hitomi. She never got to be a magical girl. Maybe I could…make her life a bit more interesting.
Put me back in my cage before I do something I regret.
Oh, do continue.
Steampunk Princesses by MecaniqueFairy
I made a sequel with the villains: http://fashionfreakfrenzy.tumblr.com/post/74306920948
FOTD: Blues For Babely Brown Eyes
Winged Liner - Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner
Waterline - NYX Eyeliner Pencil; black
Lower Lashline - ELF Resort Eyeshadow Palette
Falsies - eBay; 015
Lips - NYX’s Sierra
I know, I know — blue eyeshadow and really, blue eye-anything, can be intimidating. It is, however, a color that happens to compliment brown eyes so well. If you’re not feeling up to doing a full-on blue eyeshadow look, try adding just a bit beneath your lower lashline or waterline to pair with your winged eyeliner.
The coolness of the blue will bring forth the warmth of your beautiful brown eyes and make them pop. Plus, a little touch of color is always fun to experiment with, so go ahead and give it a try!
*two girls kiss*
straight people: i just think it’s so amazing that they would do that, you know. as friends
*two girls have sex*
straight people: female friendship is amazing
*two girls get married, buy a house, have some kids*
straight people: what better way to grow old than to do it with your best friend
Literally no one thinks this
- cara delevigne and michelle rodriguez being called ‘gal pals’ (they’re dating)
- ellie and riley’s kiss in the last of us: left behind labeled as ‘platonic’
- "I did a picture in my Basic Illustration class once of my new lesbian couple characters. They weren’t doing anything in the picture aside from looking exasperated at one another, but I CLEARLY stated to the teacher repeatedly that they were a couple (we were discussing how to show relationships between characters via props, expressions, etc.) However, without fail, every single time he mentioned the characters he called them “sisters”. It annoyed the fucking crap out of me." (x)
- "Ugh. Ugh. I can’t even count the number of times my girlfriend has been reduced to my best friend while fully knowing the situation, instead choosing to acknowledge it the way that their warped minds see fit. fuck." (x)
- "This is 100% true. “So, how’s your friend?” “Fiancée” “Yeah, friend, how’s your friend?” “…”" (x)
- “The way that this is worded is hilarious to me because my great aunt actually bought a horse, raised kids, and has lived with the same woman for 30 years, and the majority of my family still refers to them as “good friends”.” (x)
- "There’s this guy at the 7/11 that is down the street from us that ALWAYS asks where my “good friend” is. I correct him every time and say “you mean my wife?” He just nods.
One time after I corrected him he said “so she’s wife, does that make you husband?”
I looked at him like he was utterly stupid and said “no. We’re both girls. I’m her wife.”
I just uuuugh. Fucker.
The next time he asks about my “good friend” I intend to just go off on him and refuse to step foot in that 7/11 again.” (x)
just a few of the many
"literally no one"